MAIHN is an all-volunteer organization and depends on members who are willing to share their time and talents. Please consider a nomination for the role of the Co-Chair or the Communications Director at the MAIHN meeting on September 18th.
At the September meeting of each year, individuals will submit their own name or the name of another member for open positions. Members will be notified of nominees via a MAIHN email. Voting will take place at the November meeting each year. Officers shall be elected by a majority vote of members present at November meeting to serve a two-year term.
Duties of the Co-chairs:
- Set agenda, coordinate site and arrange presenters for bi-monthly MAIHN meetings
- Chair bi-monthly MAIHN meetings
- Coordinate MAIHN activities
- Serve as liaisons to public and the Global Alliance for Arts and Health
Duties of the Communications Director
- Supervise access to website and listserv
- Moderator for website and listserv
- Respond to emails sent to MAIHN website
If you have any questions about either role, please email .